Tuesday, April 04, 2006

you make me happy...

i promise to get to work on a post about the last bit of my vacation. you can hold your breath for fascinating captain bob stories, tales of the Great Flood, musings about warm culture, and cultural criticism of mainland american men and their misguided conception of virility.

unfortunately, you'll have to wait because i. am. tired. i flew in yesterday morning, went straight to work and have not had time to recover physically. and i spent the afternoon with my little one. she ran me in circles (umm... literally. we were being chased by a pretend monster. for 45 minutes.), but we finally calmed down enough to go home, singing "you are my sunshine" over and over again. for the whole ride home. it took another 40 minutes.

but hurrah for my heroes today! stina for her dating stories, mr. o-o for a surprising and lovely phone call, trent for putting up with me and my child running all over his place of employment, natalie for cooking me dinner, and karl for gracing us with his patient company and letting us watch "the office" with him.

2 comments:

Andrew Seely said...

waiting...

sounds like you had a stellar time, can i just live vicariously through your vacation time, since i don't know when i'm gonna get away next

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad my bumblings have provided entertainment. :) It makes it all worthwhile!