Sunday, April 30, 2006

Why I Like Spring

The test is over! I have no idea how I did. I remember guessing a lot on the listening part, and feeling okay about the analyzing bit. Oh well. I'll forget the test completely now... Aaahh..

Days like yesterday remind me why I love spring so much.

1) Teriyaki kebobs: Chicken, shrimp, pineapple, red peppers all barbequed to perfection.

2) Wearing a t-shirt without a longsleeved t-shirt, sweater, coat, and scarf over it.

3) Adequate vitamin D

4) Tulips, daffodils, almond blossoms, grape hyacinths.

5) Quality friend time and post-quality-friend-time phone conversations.

6) I already mentioned sunshine, but it gets 2.

7) So does warmth. Our house got up to 71 degrees the other day! (it's usually 64), and it was like 80 outside.

2 comments:

Jenevieve said...

yay!! I like spring, too. Especially the warm part, though that means the trash begins to smell more quickly!

Will said...

huzzah! And the first barbeque, too! Oh, and we had a cool thunderstorm.