Thursday, April 13, 2006

accused

I have been accused of creating situations so I can blog about them. Untrue. Not fair. Be nice to me.

On what is perhaps the lightest note of a difficult few days, I just overheard a neat accent. It was like every stereotypical farmer accent you've ever heard mixed with just the slightest bit of Texas. I could have listened to it for a long time, but unfortunately I was just walking by. It would have been weird. And created a situation about which I could blog. And I don't do that sort of thing.

4 comments:

Will said...

It's okay Mary, I believe you when you say that you don't create situations to blog about. I find that a lot of this sort of thing is the sort that you just couldn't make up. That's what happens on my blog, anyway, so I give you the benefit of the doubt.

Andrew Seely said...

well that's no fun...no fun at all

at least it would have been that much more interesting if it was true

Jenevieve said...

Who accused you of that?!?!? Jerks! I'll beat them up, you know I will


(breathing)

okay, I've calmed down a little. But still.

Mariquita said...

hoo, jeni! twas just a joke, i believe. i thought it was funny. and i'm trying to goad the speaker into leaving a comment...