Friday, April 28, 2006

nerves

Ok, so I definitely have to take a standardized examen en español tomorrow morning. At 7:30 am. Generalmente, no me preocupo de los examenes así. I'm generally a pretty good test-taker. However, there is one slight problema. I have totally forgotten how to hablo español. I had Grand Plans to study up for this test, but the day just snuck up on me. I mean, it's TOMORROW. And I only studied one day this week. And I studied by watching the Spanish channel on tv for an hour. I'm gonna die.

I need David Bisbal to the rescue

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, first of all, I HIGHLY appreciate the fact that you included a link to the David Bisbal page on your blog. Genius. That in itself should give you a passing grade. Second of all, I bet you will do way better than you expect you will. Don't bother worrying, it's a waste of energy. Instead, sing Ave Maria and Oye Boom Boom Boom, and imagine good old David spinning like a mad man...

Jenevieve said...

shouldn't that be "forgotten how to hablar espanol"? would it be conjugated there?
...Just kidding, and I think you will do great on the test. Hearts!

Will said...

Learning a language is kind of like riding a bike in that once you start back up again, you can pick it up pretty quickly. At least, that's how it is for me.

Miranda said...

i hope it went well. a bunch of my friends here had their hebrew final, so many frustrated language folk right now.