Saturday, October 14, 2006

Surprise! Your Brain is Broken!

Apparently I've been under some stress recently. Let me share a story to evidence this sorry fact:

Weekends are the balm of my existence. I can sleep in until 7ish, get my homework done, and maybe do something fun with friends. Next weekend I planned to hang out with my mom and her friend TJ - go to a play, maybe my roommate's concert, eat yummies, general parents-avisiting stuff. This weekend, however, I needed some rest. I had no plans. I came home from my teacher conference happy and exhausted. I had just sat down to blog about the teacher conference when I heard a knock at the door. Lo and behold, there stood my mom and TJ. I got my weekends mixed up and wrote the wrong dates on my planner and both calendars.

Oops.

Luckily, it's worked out really well. Two roomies are gone for the weekend (at the Sufjan Stevens concert), so we actually have extra beds. AND I have considerably less homework than usual. And I get to go to the play twice. :)

1 comment:

Jenevieve said...

Yay, mom and TJ!!!! I'm jealous- y'all should take a spontaneous trip to Edinburgh.

Hope the stress settles a bit. I miss and love you!