Saturday, October 14, 2006

angry.

I'm sitting at home alone trying to do homework while my mom and TJ are on a walk. It's unusually difficult today. Partly because I didn't sleep well at all. Mostly because I'm anxious about being home by myself. Every time I hear a noise, every time the neighbor's dog barks I'm up looking out windows.

Some masculine person saw fit to carry on inappropriate behaviors outside a window while the poor redhead was home alone on the computer last night. Police came, couldn't do much. I'm filled with Rage. And supremely grossed out. What on earth is wrong with this world? Even though I know the answer, I still get mad. And I get madder when my thought process suddenly begins a we-must-have-done-something-to-deserve-this-it's-my-fault mindset. Lies. Inside my head. The pit of hell is outside our house and inside my mind.

Rescue me, O LORD, from evil men;
protect me from men of violence,
who devise evil plans in their hearts
and stir up war every day.

Keep me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked;
protect me from men of violence
who plan to trip my feet.

O LORD, I say to you, "You are my God."
Hear, O LORD, my cry for mercy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such an amazing woman of faith M! Thanks for the righteous anger in support and the encouraging verses.