Tuesday, October 24, 2006

self-knowledge and naps

In my ed psych class, we've been doing a lot of activities about discovering things about our personalities. It's so much fun. Today I learned that I'm a 7 point on the Enneagram Personality inventory. I'm a visionary!

Worldview: The world is full of exciting eideas and possibilities to explore!

High Side: Innovative, enthusiastic, big-picture planners

Low Side: Intellectual dilletantes

Leadership style: management by awalking around, cheerleading for people and ideas

Appeal to: fun, idealism, adventure

Don't appeal to: duty, norms

Talk: brainstorming, storytelling

When I'm stressed out, I tend to be a perfectionist. When I'm relaxed, I tend to be an observer.

On a totally unrelated note, I took a nap in my car today at lunch time. It made me grumpy. I was cold, tired, and my blanket smelled like wet trunk. But class cheered me right up. At this moment, I'm procrastinating my homework that's due tonight! Boo homework!

2 comments:

Jenevieve said...

Boo homework! Yay fun class!

Will said...

Boo homework! Hooray beer!