Wednesday, September 13, 2006

1 Confession, 2 Complaints

Confession: I snuck out of school right after 6th period. Technically I'm supposed to stay until 3 in my classroom (what classroom?) to help students (what students?) with their questions (what questions?). I left.

Complaint #1: I am already behind on my homework. "What?" you may ask. "Mary has never turned in a late assignment in her life! Are her limbs broken? Is she suffering from a hemorrhagic fever?" No. The lovely professors forgot to include the due date with the assignment ("these will be due in the fall semester" is what the syllabus told me). Now I'm behind. I planned on doing it last night, but I had to go to the night class they informed me of, oh, at 4 p.m. yesterday. That's right! Two hours before class started. I am slightly frustrated with the lack of organization and communication.

Complaint #2: It's cold today.

To remedy above complaints, I am planning on some hours curled up in a coffeeshop with the biggest hot coco they'll give me, whispering sweet nothings to my mac as we do my homework.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy whisperings!

Matt said...

It's raining here. But it's Scotland, what did we expect?

I think it's kind of funny that I posted a comment about rain and the word verification blogger asked me to enter is "idrpt."

Jenevieve said...

Ah, cocoa and a mac. What could be sweeter? The hot chocolate here in Edinburgh is quite delicious; they are not as hung up on the sweetness, and more concerned with the chocolateyness. It's a good deal for me.

Sorry school people are unorganized. I'll write them a strongly worded letter, if you'd like!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad im not the only one who whispers sweet nothings to my mac. teehee. welcome to the world of mac. muwah!