Friday, May 12, 2006

troll hair swooshing?

I realized yesterday that I am on the verge of a hobo-blogger label. Gasp!

Here's a rundown of the week:

Most fun: Troll Hair Swooshing and Night Troll Prowling

Best pick-up line (yes, said in seriousness to me): "Are you as nice as you look?"

Nicest thing someone said: "I just love being around you. Sometimes I feel guilty for using you for my happiness." Thanks.

Least fun: Being stressed-to-tears because my time set aside for rest turned... not restful.

Dumbest pick-up line: "Uh, you're gonna come back to see me, right?"

More fun: Writing poetry and trying on vintage dresses and hats.

Gasp-erific fun: The end of The Office last night! Gah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, what's troll hair swooshing?

Anonymous said...

Stina, it's a lot like spatula dancing or sparkly dog watching if you get my drift. ln

Andrew Seely said...

where did Mary go?

I miss the blogging.

Will said...

I think she's a hobo-blogger now.