Tuesday, March 14, 2006

wish me luck!

i'm meeting my new 5 yr old client today! according to her therapist, she is "the cutest girl i've ever seen... but a handful. mary, be sure to come to work with a lot of energy." so... tough crowd.

but never fear! i have developed a strategy to make her love me: i am looking as much like a princess as i can. that's right, sparkley shoes, pink shirt, long flowy hair, dangley pink earrings. i'm pouring on all the glittery princess charm. and, of course, stability, strength, and structure.

i'll let y'all know how it goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps I should try the princess strategy tomorrow... hmm.... wonder if it works on sixth graders...:)

How did it work on a five year old?

Becky

Miranda said...

i hope it went well, pretty pretty princess.

Jenevieve said...

Well?!? The suspense is killing me!