Thursday, March 16, 2006

princess charm

Complete Success!

I walked in a little nervous, and she was super shy. She was waving a pink sparkley belt around, and I said, "ooh, I really like your belt. It matches my sparkley shoes, see?" She looked at me. I asked her what her favorite color was. She looked at me. I talked to her babysitter for a couple minutes. She ran and grabbed Candyland and said, "Let's play Candyland! I want to be blue. What color are you?" She then tried on my shoes, made me try on her shoes, introduced me to the cat, played with my princess hair, told me she liked my earrings, gave me a tour of the house, and threw a little tantrum when I left. So, next time we work on the tantrum, but at least she likes me!

And she is actually one of the cutest girls I've ever seen.

3 comments:

Miranda said...

was there really any doubt? honestly, who wouldn't love Mary.

Anonymous said...

That is so great! I can just picture her staring at you, and then all of sudden you're her best friend. :)

Anonymous said...

Princess charm works everytime. Good thing you have that in abundance ;)
love,
ln