Friday, March 24, 2006

that's right!

the rumors are true. i am officially hawaii-bound as of 10:30 this morning.

my mom and i are taking advantage of a super-low-priced flight & hotel deal to visit my dear friends heidi (teaching preschool in honolulu) and brandon (decoding something secret in pearl harbor). i am so excited to see them.

i am also excited to see some sunshine, go swimming (one of my favoritest things ever), and only wear one layer at a time. no more five-layered outfits for me!

the rumors are also true about the zags. oh heartbreak. i don't want to talk about it right now, though. or ever. poor kids.

3 comments:

Miranda said...

if you happen to check this, give my love and a hug to heidi.

Anonymous said...

Have an amazing time in Hawaii!! Wow. I've never been. Post some pictures on your blog ok? And bring back some coconut lotion for me?
thnx
loooove
eliz

Jenevieve said...

you're in hawaii now, la la la la la laaa...