Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Last night after work, I came home to an empty house. This is not an unusual occurance even though I live with three other people. I knew someone would be home soon, so I popped some popcorn and sat in the orange chair facing the front door. Lo and behold, within 5 minutes, a housemate and a neighbor came over. Within 45 minutes, the other two housemates and a boyfriend came over too. The evening was spent doing crafty things (making earrings/crotcheting a scarf), discussing a certain Mormon friend who sent two of his buddies over to our house to "talk" to us, and listening to The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe read aloud. It was so perfect, and just what I needed. I'm hoping we do it more often, even though it was a Great and Terrible Battle to get out of my lovely bed this morning. I heart my housemates!

2 comments:

Jenevieve said...

Wow, let me know next time an Awesome Evening is going to occur! I'll bring the brownies!


p.s. I left my 13x9 pan at your house!

Jenevieve said...

What The ?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

I mean, seriously.

I heart you.

I'm crying now.