Friday, December 30, 2005

Here I Go!

I'm doing my best to walk around the office barefoot, because sometimes wearing jeans on casual Friday just isn't enough rebellion for me. No one has noticed so far. No one has been in here so far. I could be dancing around in a hula skirt. Hmm... there's an idea.

There is this great longing in me to write poetry. I'm wondering when I can escape for a few hours... not likely to happen. Turns out I'm expected to dress up for the New Year's Eve party I'm going to tomorrow. I hadn't thought about it until my roommate asked what I was wearing last night. Not a clue. Maybe a hula skirt. This will take more effort than I wish to exert at the moment. Maybe my roommates will dress me up.

but enough of that.

This next week I'll be in Gretna, LA working with Samaritan's Purse. I feel totally unprepared, but I'm sure I'll be fairly bursting with stories to tell y'all.

1 comment:

Jenevieve said...

Return... to... me...

No, we haven't gotten the fish yet. Yes, we are bad parents.

I MISS YOU!!!