Monday, December 19, 2005

Como você para dizer "Go Zags" no português?

I think I have accidentally become a raging Gonzaga fan. I have no idea how it happened. All of a sudden, I know all the players' names, hometowns, heights, etc. and I get stressed out when they lose. Really stressed out. It has given me a topic of conversation with strangers, a chance to hang out with some people I don't usually to watch games, and now I'm finally reading the whole newspaper instead of just skimming the sports half-heartedly.

It helps that there is that mass of latin virility and admirable musculature Batista. He is 18" taller and more than double my body weight. Why exactly does this make him attractive? Biologically, I get it. All things considered, it is a mystery.

1 comment:

Jenevieve said...

cool! go zags!