Friday, July 14, 2006

on a side note

If you get a Happy Meal at McDonalds, you just may find an inflatable pirate sword inside. These provide hours of entertainment, as we discovered last night. We were hitting each other, hacking off limbs and heads, for a long time. Then our roommate's little brother came over and we played pirate some more.

He was Hunk-of-Metal Man, so we couldn't actually chop off his legs. He told me I was a Hunk-of-Mud, so technically I didn't have limbs to lose. Later I turned into a Cheeto, and got eaten. Not my idea. Or fault. It was great fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd rather be mud than steel anyday! And I'd definitely rather be mud than the girl who follows behind carrying the bomb. Cheetos, however, are a bum deal. You're bound to get eaten. Je suis desole :)