Wednesday, July 26, 2006

mmm... soy

I ate my very first Luna Bar today. I was feeling rebellious against food for some reason (heat, stress of presenting, general rebellious nature), so a Lovely Roommate gave me one to eat for lunch. I read the back, and came across something interesting. Insoluble fiber.

What is this?

It doesn't sound good at all.

It reminds me of a physics problem. INSOLUBLE FIBER. You INSOLUBLED THE FIBER. F-.

And then I picture Fiber Particles of Steel floating around my stomach.

Or forming a gang with the Pantothenic Acid, Ferrous Fumarate, and Pyridoxine and are currently dancing around (When you're a jet, you're a jet all the way), smoking compulsively, and tagging my internal organs.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

that sounds painful. but i do happen to enjoy the occasional luna bar.

Jenevieve said...

Insoluble fiber is nada problema! It's just bulk fiber, like metamucil or psyllium or most corn that one passes undigested through one's system.

"You INSOLUBLED THE FIBER. F-."
Hahahahahahahahaha