Friday, May 04, 2007

being a teacher

i saw three of my students after school today. two were watching spiderman 3. that's fine

(although I may need to air a complaint about the movie right here. aside from cheesiness, aside from it feeling way too long, even. moral of the story: never communicate with your significant other, and all your problems will just melt away. oh, that time you hit me? or kissed that other girl? or only could talk about yourself? i know you didn't mean it. we don't need to talk about it. i just love you so much. don't talk about anything important = healing and love. or the other moral: no matter who i murder, if you would just understand my motives, you would know what a good person i am inside). Rant's over. Back to students.

the third was getting arrested on the side of the road.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

niiice.

-Jamie

Jenevieve said...

Wow. Just, wow.

I heart you.

Anonymous said...

That is one CLEAR difference between your students and mind. Although, now that I think about it, time out might count.

Anonymous said...

Did you say that you got arrested?

WHAT?!...so confused, will talk to you later