Saturday, February 02, 2008

Confronting Whines

Things I whine about regularly:
Being cold
Snow
Winter
Darkness
Getting stuck in the snow
How it snows more and more
Being wet because the snow comes up past my knees
Being tired
Moron students

Things I should talk about more:

How much I love David
How nice he is to me even when I whine
What I read in my Bible
What I read for fun
Music I like
People I like
Giggling with my roommates
How liberating it is to just Stop Doing My Hair. Or brushing it.
How glad I am to have a car even if it gets high-centered on the SnowIce or doesn't start or the alarm goes off accidentally
How much fun my job can be
How I make my students do/say silly things just to make me secretly laugh at them
The fun people I work with
Yummy food
How glad I am to have health insurance
Two snow days that we don't have to make up
The fun party I get in June
The fun vacation I get after the party

P.S. Do I need your address for an invitation? Email me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post! :) You're cute.