Thursday, February 14, 2008

Yay! I've been tagged!

The Contents of my Purse:

The trick is, I've been carting around two substantial bolsas this week, just trading out my wallet when necessary. So...

Work Purse:

1. Love cartoon from David (in Spanish)
2. Empty fruit snacks wrapper (now it the garbage)
3. Four tea bags
4. Small bottle of ibuprofen
5. Sparkley lime lip gloss
6. Trident white gum
7. Albertson's card
8. Clean pair of socks
9. A bar of cherry almond soap (Christmas gift)
10. Bluetooth
11. Flashdrive
12. Another Albertson's card (?)
13. Bottle of Airborne
14. Nivea hand cream
15. CO Begelow Mentha lip tint (bright red)
16. More Trident white gum
17. Wedding to-do list (unlooked at)
18. Ipod sans headphones
19. Chapstick
20. Hairband
21. 2 ballpoint pens
22. Miscellaneous receipts
23. Manila folder with miscellaneous documents (mostly important)
24. Four periods worth of exams from Tuesday in a blue folder

Sigh. I need to clean my purses.

Fun purse:

1. Wallet
2. Tahiti Sweetie lotion
3. CO Bigelow Mentha lip shine (uncolored)
4. Body Shop lipstick
5. Tiny LED flashlight
6. 3 pens
7. Cover up (I thought I lost that)
8. Sucrets (Maximum strength, black cherry)
9. Small notebook
10. Half-eaten organic chocolate bar
11. Valentine from Ellyn
12. Drawings from David's niece
13. David's mom's business card
14. Penny
15. Toasted nuts 'n Cranberry Luna bar
16. Heart-shaped Reeses
17. Bobby pin
18. Crochet hook (4.0 mm)
19. Check from David's mom for wedding expenses
20. Laffy taffy wrapper
21. Triple Play coupons

I tag Miranda, Christina, Bianca (and Jeni, if you've started carrying a purse)

4 comments:

Christina said...

Ooh, this sounds like a fun game I can play when I need a break at work! Haha, I will blog it on my next break. ;)

Ln said...

Can I play too?

Ln said...

Some of these are great! And so sensible. I may have to start carrying around some of the items on your list in my purse now.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!! (Right?)