Tuesday, February 05, 2008

winter woes

Ok, here's the deal. Two winter complaints for two winter happies.

Complaint 1: It snowed 4" again before the chunky ice on the streets melted.

Complaint 2: It's supposed to snow again tomorrow.

Happy 1: A thaw in the forecast! 40 degrees on Friday!!

Happy 2: Yoga is fun. I went for the first time in an attempt to make my new gym membership worth the ridiculous money I paid for it. It was intense. I kind of thought yoga was for sissies, but I was way off. I'm going to hurt tomorrow.

3 comments:

Ln said...

I'm way pissed about the snow. Is there someone we can take this up with?
Also, you are my hero for doing Yoga. That stuff is hard core.

Miranda said...

You can send a LITTLE snow our way. We haven't had any this year in Jersey. My missionary friend's daughter is totally bummed because they live in Guatemala and she wanted to see snow.
But on the bright side, the high is 66 today.

Anonymous said...

Yoga is amazing. It does take a few times to build up the right muscles though...and to get used to the idea that a sequence of odd, twisted positions is a workout!