Tuesday, October 09, 2007

little notes

It was 77 degrees today. Utterly blissful. I sat outside and sweat with some iced tea for a while.

I'm eating apple pie for dinner. A la mode.

Cold virus #2, week #5. At this rate, I'll be immune to Everything in 3 years.

I told Mr. Paper Airplane to sit down or get out today. He chose to sit down and be good for the rest of class. It was very gratifying.

I got an email today asking about my curriculum. I laughed a little bit. The teacher I'm replacing took it with her. Two states away. I got it last week. Haven't really had a chance to look at it.

I love pomegranate tea.

I don't like being alone in a big house.

Any ideas to explain my wound?

Real story: accidental hand swipe
Fake stories: squirrel attack, falling off a cliff, knife fight.

9 comments:

Jenevieve said...

Clawed by angry parent?

Matt said...

Clawed by angry baby?

Christina said...

Obviously you had to fight a tiger while you were out in the 77 degree jungle, in order to pick the pomegranates for your tea, because the tiger wanted some pomegranate tea too, but you offered to share, so after the tiger gave you a small wound and you had pinned the tiger on the ground you agreed on a truce and then drank pomegranate tea together.

Andrew Seely said...

the tale of the cheese cut -

strolling down the cheese isle at huckleberry's and all of a sudden a log of gouda jumps off the shelf narrowly missing mary's head, yet harrowingly she escaped with only minor injuries and all the wiser

Jenevieve said...

"...cheese isle..."

hehehe. Sometimes typos are very funny to me.

Andrew Seely said...

sometimes i type too fast and don't proof read,
it's one of my flaws and i hope someday some woman will be able to overlook it and still love me

Jenevieve said...

Andrew, I make fun of my own typos, too.

And I think my propensity to do so is one of the many reasons we were not meant to be.

:)

Anonymous said...

i think sometimes i have just as much fun reading the comments that follow your blogs as the actual posts. hehehe.

knife fight is my vote!

a la modeeeee for lunch dinner and dessert!

Matt said...

Knife fight a la mode?