Friday, October 19, 2007

ADD update

My three-day weekend was awesome! Highlights included running and walking in impossibly sunny fall weather and going on a SuperDate to a hockey game followed by Ella's Supper Club. Mmm... goalie fights and live jazz. We also finally had people over on Sunday and read a couple chapters of Narnia again, reviving old and fantastic traditions. I hope it keeps up.

This week has been really up and down. The twits in third period stole my whiteboard erasers again, and I suspect they hate me. But I let second period (one of my most difficult) give me a report card on how I'm doing, and I got some really good feedback (really kind words + really constructive ways to get better).

It's raining really hard right now.

But it's almost the weekend again!

4 comments:

e lemme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
e lemme said...

Mary! Remember when you used to hate jazz? haha. But now you LIKE IT!! YESSSS.

The boy did it, didn't he?

:)

I miss Ella's.

Mariquita said...

The boy had a part in it, but you and Christina started it, for sure. :)

Anonymous said...

i hope we stay in narnia too.