Monday, March 12, 2007

Victories and Fails

Victory: Jorge turned in an essay today

Fail: Only 13 of my 50 students turned in essays

Victory: I had a successful observation today. My supervisor told me I was splendid, blah, blah blah. But he wouldn't tell me what I can improve. I KNOW there's stuff. Why won't he tell me?

Fail: At least my mentor teacher makes up for my supervisor's positive oozings. I feel, hear, and see her disapproval daily. While she does find time to criticize, unfortunately, she can't help me with my lessons.

Fail: I tried to buy a dress in my size today, but the store was out.

Victory: The store employee made me try on a size teensy, and it fit. AND it was on clearance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I wore a size teensy dress. I guess we can't all have the stuff of magazine cover girls. *sigh*

Jenevieve said...

me too, jon. me, too.

Anonymous said...

yay for Mary and her new dress!

Bianca said...

Yay Jorge! Boo other 37 students. Where are their parents anyways? That's what I want to know.

Go Mary Go!