Friday, December 29, 2006

Photo Tour of Mary's Christmas Break!

Brandon and Heidi Hoekema wedding photos:






As exciting as it sounds, I hope.



And now for some Family Christmas Photos! YES!

If you're shaking your head because most of my family pictures are baby Charlie-centric, that's because you forgot I'm in love with him. So is everyone else. At one point, he had eight adults cooing endearments and watching him roll from his back to his stomach. And yes, that is my brother cleaning up Charlie Vomit! Hurray for him! (My brother, not the baby).

4 comments:

Matt said...

Hooray for babies!

Miranda said...

Yay for Heidi Hoekema! She's so beautiful.

Jenevieve said...

Yay for everything! Congrats to the Hoekemas! And seriously, your brother looks OLD. Whoa.

By the by, those bridesmaid dresses are saucy. You ladies look h-o-t-t hot.

Anonymous said...

You and the babay are so beautiful!