Monday, December 18, 2006

My First Day Off

Well. The semester's over. I count today as my first official day off. The weekend did not count because a) I was busy, b) I never had class on the weekend, and c) I don't really remember the weekend because I was so shell-shocked.

Here's what I did today:

7:30 - alarm went off
9:30ish - got up
9:35ish - went for a (COLD) run
10:30ish - showered
(missing hours - I don't know what happened here)
noon - breakfast, making Christmas presents
2:30-3:30 - stared at the window
3:30- 5:00 - baked! gingersnaps and a pumpkin pie
(another missing hour - don't know what happened)
6:00 - made a salad for dinner
6:10 - ate it
6:45 - group girls came over
7:00 - went to friends' house to go CAROLING! yay!

I love caroling. It was really fun. Hurray for a successful day off! Who knows what tomorrow will bring!

4 comments:

Matt said...

Cool! I had missing hours yesterday, too! I think I'll indulge myself in a couple today as well.

Jenevieve said...

*sniff* I miss you, and group girls, and caroling, and pie.

Anonymous said...

ahhhh missing hours. i can't wait for a few of those. hope your flight was good!! merry christmas!

Anonymous said...

I personally think you should not worry at all about missing hours and should instead rejoice that for once it doesn't really matter what you did with that time because you are FREE!! hehe!