Saturday, June 17, 2006

the situation

Yay! I hereby cast off my hobo-blogger cloak of mystery and return to the land of the living. Here's what happened: I was insanely busy training new people at work, going to a wedding and related festivities, starting grad school, remembering how to do homework, and trying to sleep. You may not hear from me as often as in the past, but I'll try to write a little bit. It might be therapeutic for me. To get back in the groove (rut, anyone?) of writing, I'm phrasing it like my former 5 yr old.

this is my sad:

My dad's birthday always hits me harder than I anticipate.

I become sullen and snappy when I realize that stress is making me needy.

Because I'm sullen, snappy, and needy I assume that no one wants to be around me and I become even more sullen, snappy, and needy.

this is my happy:

I am feeling pretty satisfied that my Monday homework is mostly finished.

I made some friends this week.

I went jogging (gasp! it's true) three times.

3 comments:

Miranda said...

I want to be around you even when you are sullen and snappy. Sadly, I am missing you on the other side of the country, but I'll see you in a few weeks. And will want to be around you no matter what your mood. I love my mary.

Jenevieve said...

How can miranda and I both be on the other side of the country from you and still not be near each other?

Andrew Seely said...

Well it is definately good to have you back in the blogging world.

I'll look after Matt and Jeni while they are down here.

We should definately hang out when I'm in Spokane this Aug.