Monday, September 24, 2007

Back to School... for now

These are my happies:

Apparently my sub was commendably cranky, and even my 2nd period hellions were glad to see me. Thanks, sub!

I got to hear the Days of the Week song (to the tune of Frere Jaques) sung in a 3-way round, and actually cried I was laughing so hard. It was the funniest thing I'd ever heard. Ever. And I lost it.

Considering the musical talents of my class, I'm considering assigning a music video for first year students.

Mystery Man made me dinner for the third (or fourth??) night in a row.

These are my sads
:

My throat hurts pretty bad. It hurts to talk, yawn, swallow, or just sit there. Good thing I'm a teacher and actually never stop talking.

I was informed today that I will be attending a conference for first year teachers. The conference is tomorrow. I was at school until almost 6 p.m. writing sub plans (again). Skipping school is way more work that it's worth.

This is what I'm doing
:

I'm drinking some tea. And thinking about my nana. Because no one throws a party like my nana's tea party.

2 comments:

Jenevieve said...

Yay, we got your package! unfortunately, the garlicky goodness leaked en route, but everything else arrived in tip-top shape. I love you!

Anonymous said...

i love the concords reference. hehe