Monday, December 22, 2008

I'll Be Home for Christmas

Maybe.

We have Amtrak tickets that say we are going home (to my mom's house) tomorrow. Although getting over that dang mountain range and into the snow flurries and wind storms of the West has caused no end of problems for stranded travelers here, I am hopeful. Mostly hopeful, anyway.

Poor Christina is (still) stuck here. At least I got to hang out with her yesterday, which would never have been possible otherwise (she was on a DC to Seattle flight that landed here).

Today we finished the snow castle. It's amazing. Maybe even newsworthy. It's taller than David's head and decorated with icicles. I helped until my fingers hurt through 2 pairs of gloves today. Awesome.



3 comments:

Matt said...

Ooo, the train! Good luck getting through!

Jenevieve said...

Yay, I love trains AND snow castles! Can't wait to see pics.

I love you! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

so freakin jealous.