Saturday, November 03, 2007

Saturday posting...

I just finished my very first hat!



Other exciting things: David took me to Across the Universe, and it's fun. I bought a shoe organizing rack and a pretty coat. It's sunny (pretty much).

Otherwise, this week kicked my butt. School left me totally wiped out every day. I stayed longer than 11 hours on Monday and Friday. I found myself, through a severe miscalculation, with an extra hour of unplanned class time. I have nightmares about things like that.

4 comments:

Miranda said...

I wanted to see Across the Universe, mostly because it was filmed in Princeton and it looked cool. I have an hour of unplanned class time tomorrow morning for sunday school, 1-10 kids ages 2-7. I don't even know what the story for the day is. How did I get roped into that?

e lemme said...

The hat.

Yes, I like!

Ln said...

Good thing shopping and craft therapy always works! :)

Anonymous said...

my hat making legacy has begun. (: i'm a proud teacher. hehehe.