Thursday, November 08, 2007

City Driving

Considering some of my friends' commuting experiences, my morning drive to the next city over is painless.

I usually get an adrenaline rush as I recklessly zoom in the left lane, passing cars like a crazy woman. The irony? I am zooming at 67 miles an hour. Sometimes less. The right lane chugs along between 50-60 mph, and the middle lane at EXACTLY 60. The left lane remains comparatively empty, making it easy for us young LocoDrivers to break the law.

Oh, Washington. I love you.

4 comments:

Matt said...

Don't forget the thrill of your car getting jerked around by the crazy ruts in the road. There are long stretches where you can just let go of the wheel and ride the ruts. I don't know if I really miss that.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I made a link!! :)

Andrew Seely said...

wow makes my 85 look slow...

Jenevieve said...

Donde estas?