Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Post Vacation (or Vacation Post, depending)


After much relaxing in the Wild North Woods, blissful time with Mystery Man and Various Family, two days with my friend Harry Potter, a trip to the zoo, an excursion to see Wicked the musical, and some wild berry picking, I am back.

Getting ready for and having nightmares about the first day of school (September 5th).

Until that fateful day, I am also preparing for Natalie and Jeff's wedding on Sunday! Hurray! The bachelorette party takes place in part at our house and I get to do some serious cooking. Spinach Puffs here I come!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Wicked fabulous?! We saw it the weekend we got our cats, who came to us named Elphie and Glinda. Fun times.

A, first day of school dreams! I had one where I lost my class. But it will be just fine and the day will probably be a blur anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

P.S. Don't forget to be EXTREMELY mean and strict the first day. Like, make kids cry mean, if possible. If you want any more tips of questionable helpfulness, let me know. :)

Jenevieve said...

Becky, can you be our son's teacher?

Anonymous said...

Amazing spinach puffs they were too!

D 3 said...

that was a SCARY canoo ride! :o)

D 3 said...

canoe... sorry

Christina said...

Mmmmmmm, spinach puffs........

I like your polar bear picture - I hope he was at the zoo and not in the lake with you!! ;)

Christina said...

PS: Wicked is so great!!!