Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Recovery

This is the second morning I have not had to get up to do anything. Anything at all. I am still, at 10:33 a.m., in my pj's sipping coffee. I read about half a murder mystery this morning (thanks, Ellyn!). I may or may not do some work for my final "professional discussion" on Friday. I do have a To Do list, though. I haven't quite been able to escape from those. Here it is:

To Do:

Go for a run.
Prepare for interview tomorrow.
Dinner with friends.

In the meantime, I've been able to ponder such mysteries as: Why do I love it when green beans squeak when I chew them, but I can't stand the squishiness of tomatoes or the foamy flesh of mushrooms? Should I make a pair of earrings with green beads or black beads? What kind of bug is that? If no one writes about or posts pictures of the Andrew and Bianca wedding soon, who shall I yell at first?

You know. Deep things.

No comments: