Tuesday, June 12, 2007

First Interview



"Clothes and courage have much to do with each other." - Sara Jeannette Duncan (writer, feminist, political activist)

I'll hear tonight. I'm guessing no - rumor has it they know who they're hiring (and it's not me), but it was good practice, I guess.

UPDATE: Well, I did not get the job, and they did hire the teacher who has a bunch of experience. They had very positive feedback afterward though, and said I needed to apply if there was another opening. That's nice. Overall, it was a positive experience and I'm glad I did it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's hiring for what?!?! I am out of the loop Miss Mariquita.
P.S. Those are some sizzling shoes

Anonymous said...

They must not have noticed your amazing shoes or they would have made the right decision. Good for you Mary P!

Jenevieve said...

You look hot! :)

Bummer about the job. I'm glad they gave you good feedback, though.

Matt said...

BODY

Anonymous said...

p.s. Where did you get your beautiful suit?

Mariquita said...

Stina - I would have been a panther Spanish teacher.

LN - New York & Co. on clearance! Yay!

Anonymous said...

nice picture. your outfit goes well with our front porch.il

Kathleen Cavender and Mark Ritter said...

Hey I recognize that wicker!