Sunday, April 08, 2007

Spring Break Summary

Brain-Candy Books Read: only 3. I recommend "Death of a Nationalist" for a fun murder mystery read.

Days in Seattle: 4

Minutes spent pacing the airport awaiting boyfriend's (late) plane: 47

Things crossed off to-do list: 3 of 10... oops

Days spent lounging in blissful sunshine: 2

Evenings eating an actual dinner: 8

Mornings I woke up before my alarm: 8

Days I didn't check my school email: 6 ... in a row

Days I exercised: 3 !! yay! back on track

Movies seen: 1 (TMNT)

Haircuts: 1 (a success the first time)

Now, while I feel pretty relaxed and happy, I'm a little anxious about school starting again tomorrow (see to-do list note). We should do spring break Spain style - have Holy Week off... then have a week or two of school... then have an April Fair for a week. That would be nice. Just imagine how peaceful the teachers would be.

5 comments:

Jenevieve said...

Yay! Glad you had a good time and that Boyfriend eventually arrived.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Amen. I think the Spanish have the right idea about a lot of things. Maybe I should just move there and become Spanish. Then my life would be complete. :)

Anonymous said...

Time spent with Becky: 0. Sigh. I wish I'd known you were in Seattle, because so am I. Arg. Next time.

Becky B.

Bianca said...

hm. I could really go for a spring break right about now. :(

Miranda said...

To-do list schmoo-doo-doo list. Who needs progress or accomplishments anyway? Not I (says the girl who stopped trying about 3 weeks ago).