Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sudden Insight

Someone asked me this morning if I was nervous about getting married.

I knew the answer immediately - no way.

I'm way excited. The only thing keeping me a little patient is the 187 things remaining on the to-do list (Not an exaggeration. There are actually 187 things on the list).

Checked off the list yesterday: Picked up David's band. Bought flower girl dress. Got 400 stamps in the mail. Printed address labels.

Maybe y'all can help with bridesmaid shoes, though. We're having trouble deciding. I like these
and these and more. Any more ideas?

6 comments:

Christina said...

I like them both! I am a slightly larger fan of the Chinese Laundry ones though.

Jenevieve said...

I, too, like the Chinese Laundry ones enough to drool on my iPod touch.

Miranda said...

which reminds me, what time of day is your wedding? I have to figure out whether I can get back to Jersey by Monday morning.

Jenevieve said...

Yeah, what Miranda said. It's going to be a touch sketchy, since I theoretically begin work that Monday, but I might be able to postpone it by a day.

Anonymous said...

chinese laundry! yeeeessssss!

Kayla said...

I concur with everybody else...the chinese laundry shoes are SPICY!! They definitely make me want to get down with my bad self, "Dirty Dancing" style (NOBODY puts Baby in a corner). :) Yay! You're getting married!